Marine Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
COLD TECH, as one of the few companies in the Western Pomerania specializes in performing assembly and maintenance of refrigeration and air conditioning systems on ships at sea.
Our clients are both Polish operators: Polish Steamship Company, Euroafrica, Unity Line, Unibaltic, as well as provide services to foreign shipowners for example, Reederei Strahlmann, Green Management, Wilhelmsen, Briese Schiffahrts and many other shipowners.
In performing their services work with companies shipowners , as well as its spacious yards IAS GRYFIA, NAUTA and companies involved in ship repair NET MARINE, PTS, NAVIKON, MTS and many other smaller groups renovations.
Our work is carried out practically in ports throughout Europe during both the shipyard repairs and stops between scheduled
The scope of service includes most of the work:
- Replacement of compressor open to semihermetic
- Replacement of corroded steel pipes and thermal insulation
- Supply and installation of additional air conditioning equipment on the bridge and ECR
- Supply and replacement of damaged and corroded evaporator and heater for air handling units-short deadlines
- Supply and installation of air conditioning for cargo cranes, electrical cabinets
R22-replacement alternatives for organic / R417A, R422, R404 / meet the requirements of MARPOL 73/78 Annex VI.
Since 2008, we replaced the R22 on over 100 commercial ships and naval fleet war.